Friday, 8 March 2013


After much agonising, we have had to cancel the running of this weekend's round of the WW series. We are negotiating with JR as to whether we host a later round, but alternative calendar dates are getting scarce.
 
Pre-registrations will be refunded / rolled over depending on the final decision.
 
Apologies to all for the inconvenience.
 
Perry
TMBC XC Coordinator 

No comments:

Post a Comment